Why choose outsourcing?
As a business owner, the opposite seems true every day. You need a team, but let’s face it. Hiring is no picnic. Have you waded through resumes on Indeed lately? I’d rather organize my sock drawer while watching the movie, Nell. The right person for your company doesn’t seem to exist which leaves you stressed, pulled in different directions, and overwhelmed with doing everything yourself. Networking is a great way to find people. We are big believers in letting our network vet potential team members. But perhaps you don’t want the expense of a full-time employee. Perhaps you need help NOW. outsourcing
Rektio can help. Accounting and CFO services is all we do. Our passion is growing your business alongside you. We delight in hearing your story. Your WHY? And besides, you should spend more time growing your business, not managing the minutia that’s best left to someone else.
Do any of these pain points ring true for you?
- You fear that certain compliance items are falling through the cracks (hello corporate entity report)
- You are too busy trying to keep up with basic bookkeeping to see around corners
- Accounting is taking time away from what you do best
- Your monthly statements are not current, thus not meaningful
- You worry that your data is not accurate
- The bookkeeping process feels like a boil on your neck in serious need of lancing
- There is no true “knowledge resource” in your organization to answer sweet Estell’s questions
- You wish you had one person who could answer all your accounting questions
- It would be terrific to have a Yoda – someone as passionate about your success as you are about the success of your business, your clients and your employees
- You don’t need a “yes man” but someone who will speak truth to you about your situation
- You fear that you are not as efficient with your accounting processes as you could be
- You need a TRUSTED ALLY to discuss all business concerns (we are business owners too!)
We’re here to help. At Rektio, we provide virtual specialists to help your business grow. Whether you need a Bookkeeper, Controller, or CFO, we have the right partner ready to help your business excel without the added stress of having to do everything on your own. Contact us. We would love to hear about your dreams.
You may find yourself saying. “Hey Wonka! How much for the Oompa Loompa?” outsourcing
Rex Biggs | Founder
Rex founded Rektio Accounting in 2014 after serving in various public accounting roles that included IT Technician, Tax Accountant, Controller and CFO. He holds a BS degree in Informatics and Accounting from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business and an active CPA license.
Connect with Rex on LinkedIn